1. Post-Masters Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Missouri, 2008
2. PhD Nursing, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, 1998
3. Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC), 1998
4. Certified Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse, 1998
5. MA Educational Administration, University of Ife, Nigeria, 1988
6. BSc. Nursing, University of Ibadan Nigeria, 1981
7. RN (Diploma), State School of Nursing, Ibadan, Nigeria, 1975
1. Omotosho, Samson. (1989). Nutrition for nurses in tropical Africa. Osogbo: Goodway Publishers.
2. Omotosho, S A; Okunade, A; Oladepo, O. Adejumo, O. (1990). Scope and predisposing factors to child abuse and neglect. African Network for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (APCAN). (Unpublished Study)
3. Omotosho, Samson (1990). Factors affecting the performance of students in nursing schools. Healthcare, 1 (2), 14-17.
4. Neal, MT, Parks, PL, Diaconis, L, and Omotosho, S. (1997). "`I Was Scared': Voices of vulnerable parents." Family & Community Health, 19, (4), 49
5. Omotosho, Samson. (2000). An international perspective on nursing education in Nigeria and the U.S., Nursing Spectrum, 10 (4DC), 12-13
6. Omotosho, Samson. (2000). Nigerian patients’ spiritual care considerations. Oncology Nursing Society Special Interest Group Newsletter, 11 (3), 2-3.
7. Omotosho, Samson. (2005). Being an African Student: Stories of Opportunities and Determination. Lanham, MD: University Press of America.
8. Omotosho, S. A. (2008). Helping people with anorexia and other eating disorders. Articlebase. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/helping-people-with-anorexia-and-other-eating-disorders-595211.html
9. Omotosho, S. A. (2008). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - ADHD. Articlebase. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd-621975.html
10. Omotosho, S. A. (2008). Family Violence and Abuse - Helping Victims and Survivors. Ezinearticles. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://ezinearticles.com/?Family-Violence-and-Abuse---Helping-Victims-and-Survivors&id=1616079
11. Omotosho, S. A. (2008). Career prospects in Community-based Mental health in Maryland. Articlebase. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/career-prospects-in-community-based-mental-health-in-maryland-614653.html
12. Omotosho, S. A. (2008). How to Help People with Psychosis or Psychotic Disorders. Articlebase. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/how-to-help-people-with-psychosis-or-psychotic-disorders-615620.html
13. Omotosho, S. A. (2010). Helping people with bipolar disorder. Articlebase. Retrieved November 30, 2011, from http://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/helping-people-with-bipolar-disorder-3818097.html
14. Omotosho, S. A. (2018). Lived experience of African nursing students: Insights for enhancing international students’ success. The International Journal of Adult, Community and Professional Learning Volume 24(3/4), 15-26.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES:
Maryland Nurses Association
Nurse Practitioners Association of Maryland (NPAM)
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN)
Sigma Theta Tau International
American College of Healthcare Executives