OVERVIEW OF PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND SCHOLARSHIP:
• Possess 20 years of health care organization management and leadership and business consulting experience.
• Prior work experience and scholarship such as presentations and unpublished research have been in the insurance industry, manufacturing, governmental agencies, and vocational rehabilitation services.
• Possess extensive experience working with universities, private researchers, and other special interest groups to develop proposals for new or continued funding of research projects and demonstration projects, as well as grant solicitation.
• Since 1990, I have also operated a business consulting practice with an emphasis since 1997 on health care services, health promotion program development, and research and program evaluation.
• I have taken on special projects relating to business planning and research proposal development, grant writing, solicitation, and private funding.
UOPX TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
• I have been a University Research Methodologist with the CDS since 2020, and teach research courses.
• I have been a University of Phoenix Associate faculty since 2007.
• June 2020 I took on a staff role as a University Research Methodologist (URM), and facilitate research and dissertation courses, as well as serve on dissertation committees.
• From 2007- 2020 I facilitated a variety of content courses in the Doctorate of Health Care Administration program, Doctorate in Business, and Doctorate in Management.
• From 2007- 2012, I was also teaching MBA and Criminal Justice research and other courses through the Colorado Campus in the Denver metro area.
OTHER CDS APPOINTMENTS:
• Healthcare subject matter expert, (SME) for the redesign of several DHA courses.
• In 2014, I was the primary subject matter expert (SME) for the development of the Moreno Medical Center virtual organization used exclusively by the SAS students, and primarily DHA students.
• In 2014, 2015, 2016 I have been appointed the CFAL for The DHA Program, and in 2017 the title changed to FAL. For 2017-2018 I was appointed the FAL for both the DHA and the DBA program. In 2020. I was appointed the FAL for the DHA program until I took on a URM role in June 2020.
• From Sept. 2016-Aug 2019, I was appointed DHA Program Lead Faculty Area Chair until that position was eliminated. Since 2020, I have been in the role of part-time staff as a University Research Methdodologist (URM) servings on dissertation committees and teaching research courses.
• Ph.D. in Organization and Management with a focus on health care systems: Capella University - Published Dissertation titled "Workers’ Compensation Closed Claims Outcomes: Interpreter Utilization and Spanish Language Claimant Differences”.
• MBA/TM with a focus in technology innovation and management: University of Phoenix Lone Tree Colorado Ground Campus.
• BA in Liberal Arts: Western Illinois University.
My CV is attached to my profile for additional information not included in this section. I can be reached by email. For phone contacts, please contact me via email to schedule an appointment for a telephone conference.