Call for Papers - Boston 2015 International Conference for Academic Disciplines
Call for Papers Deadline: March 26, 2015
Call for Papers
The most important dates to remember are as follows:
- Submission deadline is March 26, 2015.
- Registration deadline is April 7, 2015.
- The conference will be held during May 26-30, 2015.
- Email your manuscript formatted in line with this template to ManuscriptSubmission@gmail.com afteryour online submission is accepted and before July 31, 2015.
- The proceedings and journals will be published in late December 2015.
Abstracts and summarized articles will be published in the proceedings entitled Conference of the International Journal of Arts and Sciences, in electronic format (ISSN 1943-6114).
Full length manuscripts may be published in the International Journal of Arts and Sciences(ISSN 1944-6934) or any of the refereed journals electronically available through our publishing consortium. The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals. The selection of a journal, if any, for a particular manuscript is entirely at the discretion of the editorial board members following the reviewers' suggestions.
All the journals and proceedings are in electronic format since this makes it easier to disseminate the articles (click here for a sample article) to international scholars.
Authors who prefer a hard copy may download an entire issue on their own computer and publish and order a hard copy of it from Lulu.com or any other online publishing service for their own personal use.
Each registered author, irrespective of whether he or she submits a formatted manuscript for publication, will receive a Certificate of Participation at the conference.
- Social Sciences and Humanities,
- Business and Economics,
- Teaching and Education, and
- Science and Technology.