Call for Papers: 11th European Conference on Management Leadership and Governance
Call for Papers Deadline - April 23, 2015
Call For Papers
The closing date for abstract submission is 23 April 2015. The review panel intends to have completed the selection process of abstract submitted before the deadline and by the 30 April 2015 or shortly afterwards, this page will list the abstracts selected for submission as full papers. To protect the integrity of the double-blind peer review process, abstract titles and author details are separated. Titles are listed in no particular order and author names are listed alphabetically by lead author surname.
Full papers are due not later than 11 June 2015. Authors are advised that this is a FINAL date. Earlier submission of the full paper helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. Earlier submission of the full paper helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. So if your full paper is ready before 11 June 2015 we would be very happy to receive it; please email it to Julia Hawkins the conference submissions manager. This is of particular importance if you will need a visa to attend the conference.
Please read the style guidelines document and the submission information page. Papers should be submitted as soon as they are ready as .doc or .rtf file attachments by email to the Conference Manager, Julia Hawkins with the paper submission checklist and copyright form, which are available from the download area on the top of the At a Glance page.
You can see an outline programme for the conference on the Programme page.
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration.
In addition to the main conference topics, the advisory group invites suggestions for mini tracks. If you would be interested in preparing and chairing a mini track, please contact the Conference Director, Sue Nugus. A prize will be awarded for the best Poster and the best PhD paper
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic leadership capabilities
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- The Role of Leadership and Entrepreneurship during Economical Crisis.
- Leadership and Management Styles
- Gender and Leadership
- Leadership for Sustainability
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Public Service Leadership
- IT Leadership
- The conflicts occurring in enterprises, institutions and social organizations – and their solutions.
- Interferences in communication within enterprises
- Leadership in military context
Human Resources Management
- Knowledge Management, Competitions and Motivation Systems versus Companies Development
- Education & Human Development in Management.
- Competitions in Marketing.
- Social Communication in Management
- Project Management
- Ethics in the Workplace, Loyalty and New Values in Marketing.
- Organization Culture.
- Perspectives and directions for professional development
- Law Regulations and Their Influence on Changes of Companies Strategies
- Finance System and Its Influence on Companies Strategies
- Labour Market, Qualification Structure of Work Resources and Culture Conditions of Companies Strategies.
- Marketing in Management.
- Analysis of Market Centers Management.
- Corporate Governance Development and Responsibility
- Regional Experiences in Management
- International Relationship in Management.
- Foundations of Creating, Modification and Changing of Strategies of Companies Development
- Information Systems and Communication Systems in Management.
- Science and Technology, Innovation, Industrial Policy and Creation of Business versus Strategies of Companies Development .
- Logistic Systems in Management.
- Timetabling in Management
- Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies