Western Academy of Management
About the Western Academy of Management
According to our Constitution, WAM's objectives include but are not limited to:
* Foster the general advancement of knowledge in the theory and practice of management in its domestic and international, and public and private, applications;
* Perform and support educational activities that contribute to intellectual and operational leadership in the field of management;
* Promote research in the field of management;
* Improve the teaching of management; and
* Promote professionalism in the practice of management.