We would like to invite you to attend our next webinar on Jan 27, 6-7 pm EST with title of “From the Educational Classroom to the Life Course Room” presented by Dr. Hawkins, director of UOPX Raleigh campus, and her colleagues. The webinar describes connecting strategic planning business tools with Phoenix Career Resources.
Dr. Hawkins and her colleagues presented this workshop at 5th Annual Assessment Conference, Phoenix, Dec 2014 and due to numerous requests will represent the workshop through WebEx.
Below please see further details related to the webinar.
We hope you will be able to attend this informative webinar.
From the Educational Classroom to the Life Course Room
This presentation describes connecting strategic planning business tools with Phoenix Career Resources. Discussion points and specific business tools and related courses discussed are:
Business Tools used in courses
- Balanced Scorecard (BUS/475)
- Four Functions of Management (MGT/311)
- Marketing/ Branding Yourself (MKT/421)
- GANTT Chart (ISCOM/472)
Career Resources Feedback Survey & Results
- Donna P. Hawkins, Ph.D. – Director of Academic Affairs (Raleigh Campus); Affiliate with Center for Educational and Instructional Technology
- James Davis, Ph.D. – Faculty
- Dr. Tony Ruffin – Faculty; Affiliate with DiversityWorkplaceResearchCenter
- Prasad Yenumula, Ph.D. – Faculty
- Mansureh Kebritchi, Ph.D. - University Research Chair: Center for Educational and Instructional Technology
Date & Time:
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00pm EST
Date: January 27, 2015
If you are interested in joining the Webinar please contact Dr. Donna Hawkins at: email@example.com