We are excited to invite you to join our webinar, “How to publish your research or dissertation in a peer-reviewed journal” presented by Dr. Mansureh Kebritchi, chair of the Center for Educational and Instructional Technology Research (CEITR).
Do you have questions about where to publish? How to prepare a manuscript? Or how to summarize a dissertation to a manuscript?
If so, join our webinar.
Webinar Date: October 14, 3 pm Arizona Time.
- Dissertation and research paper versus journal article
- How to find a right journal
- Types of manuscripts
- Structure and key components of a successful manuscript
- How to summarize a dissertation to a manuscript
- Peer-reviewed procedure and criteria
- Peer review feedback
- Answer your questions
Let us know if you participate in the webinar by contacting us at: EducationalTechnology@phoenix.edu
"How to Get Published" Webinar
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
3:00 pm | Mountain Time (Arizona, GMT-07:00) | 1 hr