The Center for Educational and Instructional Technology Research is excited to inform you about this program through which we help you develop your conference proposals.
We select well-known conferences in the field of education and educational technology, and set a plan to help you prepare your proposals. For the months of January and February we focus on the following conference:
Association for Educational Communication and Technology (AECT)
This is a very well known conference in the field of educational technology.
AECT 2015 International Convention
Accelerate Learning: Racing into the Future
- Dates: November 3-7, 2015
- Location: Hyatt Regency, Indianapolis, IN.
- Submission Deadline: February 2nd, 2015
For further information please visit AECT website at: http://www.aect.org/events/call/
Center plan for submission:
- Participate in a plan Webinar through which we explain how to prepare your proposals for the conference. We provide you with template and guideline. Webinar date: January 15, 7-8 pm EST.
- Submit your draft to the center (EducationalTechnology@phoenix.edu) by Jan 21.
- The reviewer team, review the proposals and send you feedback to finalize proposal by Jan 28.
- You will submit the revised proposal to the Conference by Feb 2.
- Let us know if you are interested in joining the webinar.
- If you have any questions, contact us at EducationalTechnology@phoenix.edu