Expanding Your Tutoring Business: The Blueprint for Evaluating Tutors and Implementing Professional Development for Your Learning Organization
Book 4 of 4 in the Expanding Your Tutoring Business Series (76 pages)
In the Dr. Holland-Johnson’s The Blueprint for Evaluating Tutors and Implementing Professional Development for Your Learning Organization, Tutor Consultant, Dr. Holland-Johnson delivers her field-tested advice so that you can:
* Analyze Tutor Sessions.
* Apply the Dr. Holland-Johnson’s Session Review Framework.
* Create a Professional Development Plan for Tutors.
* Describe the steps in the tutor coaching process.
* Apply the Dr. Holland-Johnson’s Tutoring Coaching Framework.
* Acquire know-how for evaluating tutors, and dozens of other strategies you will need to be successful with your tutoring program in your learning organization.
Take a data-driven approach to evaluating and coaching tutors. By putting new strategies and proven methods in your toolkit, you’ll quickly find the path that leads to being a better instructional leader for your tutoring program.
Journal of Leadership Studies-Symposium Piece-Relational Leadership: Perspectives of Key Constructs on Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Equity in Higher Education
American Psychological Association Conference-Utilizing Clinical Hypnotherapeutic Intervention with CBT to Treat Pandemic-Aug. 13-2021 Symptomology