In the fall of 2015, we will be presenting multiple webinars focusing on the University’s library databases. These one hour presentations will provide an overview of the databases and their features. Prior to this webinar, we encourage you to visit each of the databases being highlighted.
Representatives from each vendor will be presenting. If you have questions that you would like addressed in the presentation, please send them to the Faculty Certification Team, at least 48 hours prior to the webinar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following are the date, time, and topic of each upcoming webinar. Each webinar will be recorded for later review as well.
After you click on the webinar links in the listings above, follow the prompts. Once you are in the meeting via the computer, you will need to dial in to have audio. See more detailed instructions below.
WebEx and Audio Access:
1. Click on the WebEx link in the schedule above depending on which day you choose to attend.
2. Enter your full name and email address.
3. Meeting password (if prompted): CAF1
4. Click "Join".
5. After you are connected to the WebEx meeting via your computer, dial (877) 886-3404 and input the conference code based on your attendance date to be placed into the audio portion of the conference.
1. Go to https://apollogroup.webex.com/apollogroup/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://apollogroup.webex.com/apollogroup/systemdiagnosis.php.
We look forward to you joining us!
The Faculty Certification Team