CEITR Proposal Acceptances for AECT 2022
Our world is inevitably tied by several factors that primarily include the sale of good and services, locally, regionally, nationally, and globally. For the most part the economy is driven by a profit centric model that includes the World Bank, an ongoing pandemic, and competition near and far as well as politics, international laws, and a myriad of regulations. In times of prosperity the system works well. But in uncertain times bundled with pandemic, meandering stock markets, political tensions, war ── the system can topple, eliciting famines and hardships to many. In this Phoenix Scholar call, we invite all stakeholders to share business related research, best practices, and conceptual pieces that focus on industry and the academy but from an enterprise purview first. If the focus is on education, what funding practices both private and public are at risk? Whether for-profit or non-profit, what models of human work ethics add value to staff, leadership, learners, and/or customers?
Scholarship and Publishing
Publishing in the Phoenix Scholar for UOPX Faculty-If you are a faculty and need to update your scholarship, publishing in the Phoenix Scholar will help you accomplish that, as articles accepted from faculty count towards scholarship as graduate scholarship, and can also be included under “enhanced scholarship.”
We recommend submitting articles that are tied to immediacy, meaning newsworthy business-related situations that real companies, teaching centers, and other philanthropic endeavors are currently experiencing.
1. Articles should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words, written in a third person authoritative writing voice, in APA style, but with only cited references included.
2. Submit all pieces using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced.
3. Do not add two spaces after a period.
4. All images as JPG or PNG format (Figures and Tables) must be submitted separately using the same title of the article. Include cutlines (description) of each image at the end of the article itself. Number images appropriately that match cutlines.
5. DEADLINE: SEND ALL MATERIALS AFTER CAREFULLY EDITING THEM TO: email@example.com by C.O.B. Friday, March 11th, 2022 (ATTN: Authors, if you are running up against the deadline here-simply email Dr. Bean at the the email mentioned and see if there is potential to grant a few more days to accept submissions as sometimes we may extend deadlines for authors). Submission does not guarantee acceptance and all rejected articles will be notified at the time of publication in May 2022. ALL materials must be emailed at the SAME time. Piecemeal submissions will NOT be accepted.
6. Please include a brief bio of each author and their relationship to University of Phoenix or other schools as applicable. This also needs to include suffix, affiliation type (student, faculty, staff, alum), and college if the individual is with UOPX.
Thank you and good luck!
The Center for Leadership Studies & Organizational Research Team
Note: While all pieces will be internally peer reviewed, the periodical is not a delivery system of completed research but sharing research in process or sharing research that has been previously published as a summary of the results is acceptable.