How to Reset the New User Password
Resetting Your New User Password
The following applies to non e-Campus users only.
If you have received the notification email after your profile has been created then follow the link, or if you need to reset your password and are able to log in.
- Access the home page and log in
- Click on your username in the navigation bar that appears at the top, then click “View Profile.”
- Click the edit tab.
- Using the tabs on the left-hand side, click "Password."
- Enter your new password in the fields as indicated.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page before making any additional changes to your profile or exiting the page.
Do not enter any other information into the Edit Profile screen when changing your password as this will prevent it from saving. The system does not allow you to save a new password AND edit your password on the same save. Any information added while doing so will be lost, including the new password.