How to Set Up a Profile on Research Hub
Setting Up a Profile on Research Hub
Use the following instructions to build a profile on Research Hub. A video tutorial is available below. Scroll down to view a detailed list of profile parts, and how to complete them.
- Access the home page and log in
- Click on your username in the navigation bar that appears at the top, then click “View Profile.”
- If this is your first time editing your profile, you'll see a blank version of a member profile.
- Click the edit tab.
- Using the tabs on the left-hand side to choose a section and begin to edit.
- Complete any required fields before attempting to save; they are marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to save any changes before exiting the page.
If you are dissertation chair preparing your profile for your academic review, please review the Academic Review Faculty Handbook as a guide. The Faculty Handbook outlines the required sections and provides a scoring rubric. Copies of the Faculty Handbook and worksheets can be found on the Academic Review SharePoint site, at the link below:
https://phoenixedu.sharepoint.com/sites/sas03/ (eCampus credentials required)