How to Add Your Curriculum Vitae to Your Profile
Adding Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Your Profile
To add or update your CV here on Research Hub, follow these steps:
- Log into the Research Hub.
- Click your username in the upper most navigation.
- Click “View Profile” from the menu that appears.
- While viewing your profile, click the “Edit” tab.
- Select the “CV and Other Media” tab at left
- Use the file upload to add or remove and replace your CV. Image below.
Make Your CV Visible to Other Registered Users
To make your CV visible to other logged in users:
- Log in to the website
- Click your username in the black navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click View Profile
- Click the "Edit" tab
- Click "Privacy Settings"
- Here you'll find the checkbox labeled "Show CV" Check this box for you CV to become visible to other logged in users on the site. Image below.