How to Add Your Curriculum Vitae to Your Profile
Adding Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Your Profile
To add or update your CV here on Research Hub, follow these steps:
- Log into the Research Hub.
- Click your username in the upper most navigation.
- Click “View Profile” from the menu that appears.
- While viewing your profile, click the “Edit” tab.
- Select the “CV and Other Media” tab at left
- Use the file upload to add or remove and replace your CV. Image below.
Tips for Writing a Quality Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Make Your CV Visible to Other Registered Users
To make your CV visible to other logged in users:
- Log in to the website
- Click your username in the black navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click View Profile
- Click the "Edit" tab
- Click "Privacy Settings"
- Here you'll find the checkbox labeled "Show CV" Check this box for you CV to become visible to other logged in users on the site. Image below.
- Log in to post comments