How to Ensure Email Notifications
Ensure You Receive Email Notifications
Where possible, new site users are signed up automatically with their eCampus or corporate (University of Phoenix or Apollo) email address.
If you do not frequently check your eCampus email address, we recommend you forward your eCampus inbox to your primary inbox (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.). Instructions to do this are below.
For non-University affiliates, site messages are frequently caught in spam filters on third-party email clients. For assistance, please view the instructions for adding us to your preferred senders at the bottom of the page.
To Forward Your eCampus Email
- Navigate to your inbox from eCampus
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your Office 365 toolbar
- Select Mail Options
- Click Forwarding under Accounts on the left-hand column
- Select Start Forwarding and enter your personal email address into the text box provided
- Check Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App
Add Us to Your Approved Senders
For non-University affiliates, be sure to add the email address below to your approved senders email in your primary inbox to ensure prompt delivery of site notifications and news.
Once you join a center, you will want to add the email address for your center, center chair, or both to your approved senders list so as to not miss out on important messages from them.