How to Add Courses to Your Profile
Adding Courses to Your Profile
To add a course you are eligible to teach to your profile, follow the instructions below. At this time, only SAS dissertation courses can be entered into your profile.
- Access the home page and log in
- Click on your username in the navigation bar that appears at the top, then click “View Profile.”
- If this is your first time editing your profile, you'll see a blank version of a member profile.
- Click the edit tab.
Click the "Teaching Experience" tab
- Scroll down to the section labeled "University of Phoenix Courses"
Begin typing the course code starting with the first three letters and drop-down menu will appear:
- Continue typing until your course appears*. This will continue to narrow down the list in the drop-down menu.
- Select the course from the list when it appears
- Save your profile before exiting the page.
There are no spaces or dashes in the course codes; course numbers are separated with a slash (/).