Women and Leadership Think Tank
The following Think Take took place at George Washington University on June 26 – 28, 2015.
- Notes from the Women and Leadership Theory Think Tank at George Washington University
- View the final Women and Leadership Think Tank Report (PDF)
- View our related discussion forum
The Journal of Leadership Studies 2017 Symposium Forum
The Journal of Leadership Studies (2017) symposium is in Volume 10, Issue 4 is on Reimagining Leadership for Millenial Women: Perspectives across Generations.
You can see a picture of the authors and more information in our group forum.
Additional Reading Materials
- Asilomar Declaration and Call to action on Women and Leadership 2015 – includes many references to the need for further research.
- Forum discussions with UOPX women and leadership scholars
- Introduction to Women and Leadership Research.docx - spend an hour seeing what women and leadership research is about.
- Foundational Women and Leadership References.docx - 15 foundational books and articles related to the study of women and leadership.
- The Leadership Quarterly - Women and Leadership Special Issue - June 2016.docx
- http://www.oecd.org/gender/data/ - This Gender Data Portal includes selected indicators shedding light on gender inequalities in education, employment, entrepreneurship, health and development, showing how far we are from achieving gender equality and where actions is most needed. The data cover OECD member ccuntries, as well as partner economies including Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, and South Africa.
- “The Global Gender Gap Report 2017” - released by the World Economic Forum