Objectives and Research Agenda
Who are we?
A cross disciplinary community of researchers consists of committee of methodologists and members who are experts or interested in social science research methods and designs.
Mission: Why do we need RMG?
How do we fulfill the mission of RMG?
- Collaborate as committee of experts and enrich research method knowledge and skills of University of Phoenix researchers.
- Develop materials and guidelines related to the assigned method/design.
- Develop and offer web-based trainings related to the assigned method/design.
- Share their expertise with faculty, staff, and students and help them enrich the quality of their research method and design.
- Address conflicts, issues, and challenges related to the assigned method and design.
- Conduct research
Who is eligible to join RMG?
We invite UOPX faculty, staff, students, alumni from all colleges joining us.
Why do you need to join RMG?
We invite you joining RMG to enjoy the following benefits:
• Use the provided research design guidelines, materials, and resources
• Attend monthly research method and design Webinars
• Resolve your questions about research designs and methods
• Conduct research related to research methods and designs
• Write blogs about research methods and designs
• Join the research design groups and collaborate with the RMG methodologists
Research agenda may be included but not limited to:
- Issues and challenges related to implementing the established research methods and deigns such as qualitative and quantitative research methods and designs, mixed methods, action research, and program evaluation
- Exploring new and emerging research designs within qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods such as arts-based, collaborative inquiry, and appreciative inquiry
- Effective practices related to teaching and learning research methods and designs