SAS Research Award
SAS Research Presentation Award
"Represent the University with your original research"
Who is Eligible to Apply
This award is designed to recognize active SAS Students, active SAS Faculty, and SAS Alumni for presenting original research at a peer reviewed conference while representing University of Phoenix.
How Often You Can Apply
Eligible participants can win once per fiscal year (September to September) and must apply within three months before or a month after the conference takes place. All terms of the award must be satisfied (see the application), here is the quick checklist for a reference guide.
The Application Requirements are as follows:
- SAS Alumni or Active SAS Faculty or Active SAS Student
- Acceptance Letter – Peer Reviewed
- Application Form
- Program page with listed UOPX affiliation
- Abstract, PowerPoint or Poster with listed affiliation and/or UOPX SAS branding and no competing branding (other schools, businesses, etc., associated with the applicant)
- Copy of receipts or photo of the applicant at the conference
To apply, submit an application using our grant management portal, via InfoReady. If you already have an account with InfoReady, you do not need to create a new one. If you have not yet set up an account, create one using your eCampus email.
Link to Application: https://phoenix.infoready4.com/#manageCompetitionsDetail/1776602