About Our Campus
Currently, our research projects embrace seven broad areas. These areas are the foundations for our Research Collaboration Groups: Examining Alternative Technologies for Learning, Exploring Human Health Sociologies, Investigating Learning Behaviors, Examining Business/Workplace Administrations and Business Career Preparations, Exploring Social/Economic Impacts on Learning, Investigating Internal Impacts on Learning and Learning Assessments, and Examining and Exploring Cultural Competence in the Workplace for the Purpose of Recruitment and Retention of Employees. In an effort to increase faculty awareness of scholarship and research, we offer encouragement and assistance to faculty who want to embark on a journey of discovery.
We invite you to explore our Hub to learn, to interact, and to be inspired. Doing so will help take the mystery out of the research process. So, click on and explore the various links.
- Blog – Learn about our scholars, ongoing research projects, and the research process. Interact by responding to questions and by participating in blog entry discussions.
- Calendar – Learn about upcoming events, and review exciting accounts of our past events.
- Scholarship Day – Be inspired by projects featured at our past poster session events.
- Directory & Faculty – Learn about our members, and be inspired to join our Detroit Market Community of Scholars. It begins with joining a Research Center.
- Forum – Interact with our scholars by asking questions and by participating in stimulating discussions.
- Newsroom – Learn about news events related to the Detroit Market Community of Scholars.
- Research Projects – Learn and be inspired by current Detroit Market research projects.
- Faculty Resources – Learn and be inspired by skimming through research resource links.
Then, take the first step into your own research journey by considering the following questions: What problems have you identified? What observations have you made? What are your passions?