As we circle around the object of inquiry, we look at it again and again. Another word carries the flavor of repeated looking: respect. When we respect someone or something, we look again (re-spect), we pay special attention, we honor.
~~ Braud, W., & Anderson, R. (p. 26. 1998)
- The ongoing offering of workshops and seminars on leadership and research as it relates to the professional development of UOPX faculty and students.
- The creation of a laboratory that studies what works and why.
- What we need: Your experiences, expertise and research interest, in shaping the research agendas of the Center.
- What we are calling for: Research proposals across four related domains.
- What we’re doing: Developing an increased understanding of the nature of practice-based programs of study as it relates to leadership, teaching, and the professional development (career development) for UOPX faculty and students.
- How we’re doing it: CLSOR is being fashioned as a working laboratory, studying what works, and why, as we explore these domains together.
- The Working Doctorate: The Practitioner’s Pathway to Excellence
- Scholarly Leadership: Putting Knowledge to Work in the World
- Professional Development: The Transformative Engagement of Knowledge and Human Potential
- Women and Leadership Research Group