Responding to COVID-19 Crisis
In responding to the current Covid-19 crisis, we would like to invite you sharing your thoughts and/or participating in a study as a researcher. We are focusing on timely topics related to Covid-19 crisis and its implications for institutions, educators, students, and parents at K-12 and higher education. The topics may be included but not limited to:
- Synchronous and asynchronous models
- Best practices for quickly transitioning to online education in an emergency (K-12 and Higher Education)
- Issues, implications, and effective strategies for home schooling
- Social distancing and its implications for conducting research
- Working remotely from home
You may participate in the following ways (one way or more):
- Prepare a blog, (400-600 words) related to the above/current topics to be posted to the hub and possibly promoted beyond College of Doctoral Studies.
- Prepare a white paper related to the above/current topics.
- Develop a research related to the above/current topics.
The deadlines for blogs and papers:
- The full version of Phoenix Scholar paper (1500-2000 words) by April 17
- The full version of blog (400- 600 words) by April 30, 2020.
- The full version of white paper (3000-5000 words) by May 30, 2020.
Deadlines for research projects:
- Submission of the proposed study title and abstract by April 20, 2020.
- Proposal deadline: May 15
- IRB approval: June 15
- Data collection/analysis: Aug-Sept 15
- Complete the project: Nov-Dec 15
Please post your blog to the research center by the following the instructions provided in this link: https://research.phoenix.edu/help/adding-content/blog-entry
The responses are available in the following links:
Send your questions and submissions to any of the research center chairs for consideration.
Stay safe and healthy.