You may join the center as a student, faculty, or alumni affiliate, or as a Research Fellow.
Please join us by visiting our Center's home page and clicking "Request Group Membership” on the left bottom of the page.
Why Join Us?
We help you to:
- Learn about the latest research topics in the field of education and instructional technology,
- Advance your knowledge and skills related to quantitative, qualitative, and Mixed methods and designs,
- Find research partners,
- Identify and form researchable topics, conduct your research, present, and publish.
We address your research related issues including but not limited to:
- What is a researchable topic?
- Is my research interest researchable?
- What are the potential, traditional research topics in the field of instructional technology, teaching, and learning?
- What are the emerging research topics in the field of instructional technology, teaching and learning?
- Who can be my research partner?
- What are the appropriate methods and designs for my topic?
- How should I conduct a quality literature review?
- What are the potential conferences to present my research?
- How should I form a proposal to be accepted for a conference presentation?
- What are the potential peer-reviewed journals to publish my research?
- How should I form a manuscript to be accepted for a publication?
How Do We Help You?
We provide you with:
- Target conferences and journals for presentation and publication,
- Timelines to complete the research,
- Related sources and articles,
- Templates and rubrics that you can use to develop your manuscript,
- Direct, one to one, interaction with the center chair and members,
- Workshops, Webinars, trainings related to research methods, designs, data analysis, quality literature reviews, and manuscript development.
Please join us by visiting our Center's home page and clicking "Request Group Membership” on the button on the bottom left of the page.
If you have questions or comments you may contact us at: EducationalTechnology@phoenix.edu