Kennesaw State University - Women's Leadership Center - Best Paper Award
Best Paper Award
The Coles College of Business Women’s Leadership Center at Kennesaw State University is pleased to announce the first annual Award for Best Paper in Women’s Leadership Research, to be awarded in 2015. The purpose of the award is to recognize outstanding scholarship in women’s leadership and to stimulate further interest in this area.
To be considered for the award, an article must meet the following criteria:
- Published (including online first publication) within two years of the date of the award announcement (December 1, 2015)
- Main theme must address gender and leadership
- May be based on any discipline (psychology, sociology, management, strategy, etc.)
- May be empirical, theoretical, or review in nature. Qualitative and quantitative research methods are acceptable.
- Articles may be sole-authored or authored by multiple authors.
To apply for the 2015 award, please send a PDF of the article in English on or before October 1,
2015 to Dr. Elizabeth M. Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted articles will be evaluated by faculty members of the Women’s Leadership Center on
the non-exhaustive criteria of relevance to women’s leadership, contribution to the research
literature, contribution to practice, and rigor.
Submitted articles will automatically be considered for our Best of 2015 list. For more
information about the Best of 2015 list, please view our Best of 2014 list here: