How do you use the Research Hub?
We are working to make our Research Hub a place that is informative and resourceful to our research and scholarship enterprise. In order to provide you with relevant and meaningful content, please discuss how you most frequently use the Research Hub. Here are some potential topics to help you develop and share a relfection in this forum.
- Do you visit the research hub to review any of the following: news, upcoming events, how-to resources, networking, collaboration, etc? Why is this particular content of interest to you?
- What portions of the hub have been meaningful and helpful to your growth as a scholar?
- Is there a certain type of content or a shift that you would like to see on the hub? What are some of these ideas?
- Why may someone not decide to visit our Research Hub?
- What kinds of content motivates you to frequently visit the Research Hub?
- How do you view the Research Hub as a place to gather and apply information that helps you to further engage in research and scholarship?
- What frustrates you about the Research Hub?
- What do you value about our Research Hub?
- How can new affiliates (members) to our Research Hub contribute to our community of scholars?
- What steps did you take once you joined the Research Hub to become active?
Additional content will be provided upon request.