Using NVivo for Grant Proposals
Whether you are a researcher or program director preparing to submit a grant proposal, or a program officer preparing to review or manage many proposals, using the powerful tools within NVivo will allow you to manage, review, analyze and efficiently produce proposals and reports and assist with other critical tasks.
As you write related proposals over time, the contents will grow and the coding and memos will become richer. Text search queries and nodes will become quick ‘find’ tools to help you locate key material.
This webinar will demonstrate how you can:
- import articles so you can identify key passages
- write memos or annotations
- create subfolders
- code all content to reference relevant passages
- use the advanced find tool to help you locate all versions of a given document, and find documents by date imported
- create nodes for organization and analysis